"Family gatherings" aka "90% of the people here are racist"
"and claim to be none of these things"
thanks for the tag kirsty!!!!
Rules: in a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag 5 people, including me, so i’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. harry potter and the philosopher’s stone (but all of them really) - j.k rowling
2. one day - david nicholls
3. jane eyre - charlotte brontë
4. the perks of being a wallflower - stephen chbosky
5. the book thief - markus zusak
6. the catcher in the rye - j.d salinger
7. a series of unfortunate events; the end - lemony snicket
8. the bell jar - sylvia plath
9. ballet shoes - noel streatfield
10. startled by his furry shorts - louise rennison (only if i have to pick one. don’t judge, these books made me a woman)
getting a bad grade on something is supposed to motivate you to try harder but it only makes me want to give up and not try at all anymore ever for anything
this be my summer
Republicans watching gay pride parade
give em the ol razzle dazzle